Highlighted

Is it possible to share assets between a windows and a mac AIR app build with captive runtime on one dvd-rom?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a question about burning two builds of an AIR desktop app with captive runtime, one for Windows and one for Mac, on a single hybrid DVD-rom that can be played on both Windows computers and Macs.

I've tried sharing the assets (video's and pdf's mostly) between the two builds, but I can't seem to get it to work. The only way I have been able to work around this, is to have the assets in both builds, which results in the double the amount of space on the DVD-Rom.

Is there a way to have the two builds use a single location to find the files? Or do I need to have two builds that both contain all the assets?

Thanks in advance!

Kinds regards,

Maarten

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it possible to share assets between a windows and a mac AIR app build with captive runtime on one dvd-rom?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a question about burning two builds of an AIR desktop app with captive runtime, one for Windows and one for Mac, on a single hybrid DVD-rom that can be played on both Windows computers and Macs.

I've tried sharing the assets (video's and pdf's mostly) between the two builds, but I can't seem to get it to work. The only way I have been able to work around this, is to have the assets in both builds, which results in the double the amount of space on the DVD-Rom.

Is there a way to have the two builds use a single location to find the files? Or do I need to have two builds that both contain all the assets?

Thanks in advance!

Kinds regards,

Maarten

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2014 0

Have something to add?