Highlighted

Is there any way to avoid that Adobe Air Apps for Windows Desktop PCs get removed from BitDefender AntiVirus?

Explorer ,
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have installed Bitdefender Antivirus and it moves everything related to Adobe Air Apps in the quarantine. To install an Adobe Air App I have to install it as an administrator...

Kind reagards

Christian

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there any way to avoid that Adobe Air Apps for Windows Desktop PCs get removed from BitDefender AntiVirus?

Explorer ,
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have installed Bitdefender Antivirus and it moves everything related to Adobe Air Apps in the quarantine. To install an Adobe Air App I have to install it as an administrator...

Kind reagards

Christian

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2018 0
rewb0rn LATEST
Advocate ,
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried contacting BitDefender directly? Maybe they are not aware that they have a general issue and are open to reasoning.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2018 2