Highlighted

Issue with iOS native push permission popup and screen resolution

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am running into a strange problem, I developed an app using Starling and Away3d and everything worked perfectly fine and my app got published to the Apple app store but a lot of people reported that when the Apple push permission popup comes when they first open the app then the scale gets all messed up. Can it be that when the native iOS popup appears then wrong screen sizes are reported? But the strange thing is that I tested it on all my devices but this issue doesn't come it is only reported by the users who downloaded from UK or USA stores.

Currently I have deactivated the app. Have anyone had similar experience or anyone can identify if it is something Apple related or Adobe and what can be the solution to it?

P.S. I have used Air sdk version 18.0.0.144 and freshplanet PushNotification ane

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with iOS native push permission popup and screen resolution

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am running into a strange problem, I developed an app using Starling and Away3d and everything worked perfectly fine and my app got published to the Apple app store but a lot of people reported that when the Apple push permission popup comes when they first open the app then the scale gets all messed up. Can it be that when the native iOS popup appears then wrong screen sizes are reported? But the strange thing is that I tested it on all my devices but this issue doesn't come it is only reported by the users who downloaded from UK or USA stores.

Currently I have deactivated the app. Have anyone had similar experience or anyone can identify if it is something Apple related or Adobe and what can be the solution to it?

P.S. I have used Air sdk version 18.0.0.144 and freshplanet PushNotification ane

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2015 0

Have something to add?