Highlighted

Issue with StageWebView in WindowedApplication

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have observed a potential bug in AIR 31. I have created an AIR WindowApplication for the desktop. Then I create a StageWebView in a separate Window class. However when I load web content the html content is displayed in the WindowApplication frame. This only seems to happen under MS Windows. Under OS X the web content is shown in the Window class frame.

Steps to recreate:

• Create a WindowApplication.
  • Create a Window class with a StageWebView (native true).
  • Open the Window class and display a web page.
  • Under OS X this works. ie the web content is shown in the Window class.
  • However under MS Windows the web content is shown in WindowApplication frame.
TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with StageWebView in WindowedApplication

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have observed a potential bug in AIR 31. I have created an AIR WindowApplication for the desktop. Then I create a StageWebView in a separate Window class. However when I load web content the html content is displayed in the WindowApplication frame. This only seems to happen under MS Windows. Under OS X the web content is shown in the Window class frame.

Steps to recreate:

• Create a WindowApplication.
  • Create a Window class with a StageWebView (native true).
  • Open the Window class and display a web page.
  • Under OS X this works. ie the web content is shown in the Window class.
  • However under MS Windows the web content is shown in WindowApplication frame.
TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2018 0

Have something to add?