Highlighted

Issue with Vector3D.Y_AXIS and -useLegacyAOT no

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I was seeing an issue with working with Vector3D and deploying on iOS using the -useLegacyAOT no option, in a large project so I didn't have time to narrow down the issue.

When another coder saw the same issue, and confirmed that it was relating to Vector3D.Y_AXIS, I created a quick fix in my code to confirm, and then put together a small test to see the issue, which I reported here...

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3727584

I was wondering if anyone else is deploying to iOS and seeing the same issue, and can confirm this ( for the test code in that bug base, the code lines to confirm don't require any 3D coding ).

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with Vector3D.Y_AXIS and -useLegacyAOT no

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I was seeing an issue with working with Vector3D and deploying on iOS using the -useLegacyAOT no option, in a large project so I didn't have time to narrow down the issue.

When another coder saw the same issue, and confirmed that it was relating to Vector3D.Y_AXIS, I created a quick fix in my code to confirm, and then put together a small test to see the issue, which I reported here...

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3727584

I was wondering if anyone else is deploying to iOS and seeing the same issue, and can confirm this ( for the test code in that bug base, the code lines to confirm don't require any 3D coding ).

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 20, 2014 0
Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The bug is not reproducible at our end with the provided code in the bug https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3727584

var aTextField:TextField = new TextField ();

addChild ( aTextField );

var aVector3D:Vector3D = Vector3D.Y_AXIS;

aTextField.text = aVector3D.toString ();

Can you please provide more info if you're still facing the issue with the latest AIR 13 beta build?

-Nimisha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This issue is solved with the latest AIR 13 beta build - many thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2014 0