Highlighted

ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this issue has been around for a while. I've just reviewed all of the previous posts about it but I still can't get my app submitted to Apple. Here is some info and what I have tried:

• I am not using push notifications and all checkboxes are off in the app identifier at the developer site.
  • I submit via Transporter and it uploads fine. I then get the error from App Store Connect: ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement...
  • I tried adding <Entitlements><![CDATA[<key>aps-environment</key><string>production</string>]]></Entitlements> into the -app.xml file, inside of <iPhone> and after </InfoAdditions>.  When Transporter fails with an error: ERROR ITMS-90163: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: 'aps-environment' in 'Payload/Solitaire.app/Solitaire'."
  • I can't seem to find any mention of how to include aps-environment in the provisioning profile. I downloaded a new provisioning profile today, so it isn't old.

Any help is appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this issue has been around for a while. I've just reviewed all of the previous posts about it but I still can't get my app submitted to Apple. Here is some info and what I have tried:

• I am not using push notifications and all checkboxes are off in the app identifier at the developer site.
  • I submit via Transporter and it uploads fine. I then get the error from App Store Connect: ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement...
  • I tried adding <Entitlements><![CDATA[<key>aps-environment</key><string>production</string>]]></Entitlements> into the -app.xml file, inside of <iPhone> and after </InfoAdditions>.  When Transporter fails with an error: ERROR ITMS-90163: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: 'aps-environment' in 'Payload/Solitaire.app/Solitaire'."
  • I can't seem to find any mention of how to include aps-environment in the provisioning profile. I downloaded a new provisioning profile today, so it isn't old.

Any help is appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0

Have something to add?