• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ITMS-90086 “Missing 64-bit support” Error when uploading Adobe Air application issues

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an Adobe Air based app which I have previously uploaded using application loader to itunes connect.

Today I get the error: ERROR ITMS-90086 "Missing 64-bit support" iOS apps submitted to the App Store must include 64-bit support and be built with iOS 8 SDK or later.

This is odd because the 64 bit requirement has existed for some time and I am using the same build method has been accepted previously.

I have tried building without extensions to rule out third party extensions. I have updated to the latest Air SDK and are using new certificate/provisioning profiles.

Any ideas what changed?

Tom

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Try to update Application Loader to 3.1 or newer or install latest xcode

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to update Application Loader to 3.1 or newer or install latest xcode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason, after much testing, is that the error is wrong and in fact the binary is fine.

The error is caused because Application Loader 3.0 has an issue. Application Loader 3.1 works OK, you do however need a much newer mac to run it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anton Azarov, thankyou.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines