• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

knowing EXACTLY what is new

LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each week I eagerly await the AIR SDK update, that happens on most weeks (less so when you're doing major product releases!). But, the read me file includes a long list of things that are new since the previous major release.

It would be very handy to have a very short list of the reasons why we might be interested in this build. Also, a shorter list (hopefully) of reasons we might not want to use this build.

As an example, I have been waiting for years for sound latency to be improved on Android, and it would be a shame if I missed a build update that solved the issue, just because I didn't wade through the longer list of things that were exactly the same the week before.

Thank you for your consideration!

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, everyone else on earth got the 'what's new/fixed' idea..., and links to the doc on twitter - that is I think mostly used on mobile - always point to a PDF files... not the best idea either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They've got a "What's New" - it's just, "What's new since 3 months ago."  Hey look, AIR just got Android x86 support...  oh wait.   

I've learned to just open the document and search for "Workers" in the same paragraph as iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1. I thought I was alone on this. Why not a "What's new in this build" section?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 for sure. this would be very helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As he said 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So do I, i check here every week, but i am said to say, i'm going to lose the hope, seems the adobe is going to ignore this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines