Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

My game can be installed on Nexus7(Android 4.2.2), but it may looks like this:

4.2.2_ko.png

figure 1

This app build uses the Flex 4.6 and AIR 3.6, UTF-8 encoded and in Korean.

And the same app looks OK on Android 4.1 device, please look at this:

4.1.2_ko.png

figure 2

But, the Chinese version is running normally on Nexus7(Android 4.2.2). Like this:

4.1.2_zh_cn.png

figure 3

I've made some test in Android simulator 4.2.2,the problem is appearing the same as the devices.

And the app don't have its name shown under the "Android Apps" view.

4.2.2_Icon.png

figure 4

The right display should be like this: 

4.1.2_Icon.png

figure 5

BTW: I setted the device to Koera language/Chinese language/English language. The problem is appearing the same.

Somebody help me?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2013 May 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please open a new bug report on this over at bugbase.adobe.com?  When adding the bug, please include sample code or an application so we can quickly test this out internally.  If you'd like to keep this private, feel free to email the attachment to me directly (ccampbel@adobe.com). 

Once added, please post back with the URL so that others affected can add their comments and votes.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2013 May 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have posted another bug to the bugbase on April 30, but  I got no feedback. Is the bugbase really running?

This is the another bug: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3552540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding unsigned apk issue - could you please try with 3.7.0.186 AIR SDK released on adobe.com?

Thanks

-Pahup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding unsigned apk issue - I'll try this in AIR 3.7.0.1860.

But, that bug(unsigned apk) isn't a problem for me. When I just build a apk file use the AIR 3.6 SDK, I can get a norma apk.

The Korean text bug is most important now, because the game has released on Google Play and now more and more Android 4.2 devices are appearing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we're working on Korean font issue on 4.2.x devices, it's known to us.

-Pahup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pahup,

The next beta or release AIR SDK can solve the Korean font issue? I'm very anxiously.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this week's AIR 3.8 labs build should have this fixed, please let us know if you don't find it fixed or encounter some other issue.

Thanks

-Pahup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pahup,

I have made a apk use the AIR SDK 3.8(May 28, 2013 updates), you can download it at here:

http://u.ko.sanguo.mobi/archive/KOTest.apk

I installed it in Android 4.2.2 simulator, but the Korean font issue has already exist.

This is a screen in Android 4.2.2 simulator:

4221.png

and this is in Android 4.1.2 simulator:

4122.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using s:label? On a 4.2.2 Android device, could you please try a workaround by specifying the fontFamily as following. This workaround may not work for 4.2.2 Emulator.

<s:Label text="고속도로"  fontFamily="NanumGothic"/>

Thanks

-Pahup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I using TextField/TextFormat and set the font attribute to 'NanumGothic', the sample looks normally in Nexus 7(Android 4.2.2), the Korean text can be displayed.

Then, I add fontFamily style on s:Label component of Flex 4.6.0 in my game, it's OK, too!

Could you tell me the release date for AIR 3.8?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a apk file  which is in Korean language.

http://u.ko.sanguo.mobi/archive/AVOCN_1_60_7247_132.apk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines