• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limit # of devices per ID

New Here ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. First, thank you in advance for reading this and looking into this issue for me. My life and 15 of my employees depend on your feedback. I run an online education business. My members pay a monthly fee to access educational flash videos. The problem is that my corporate clients, instead of purchasing a license per person, are buying a fraction of IDs and sharing them within the entire company, when in actuality, they should be purchasing each ID per person. This recent trend has really destroyed my profitability and is making it difficult for me to invest in developing higher quality content. Does anyone know whether there is a solution that can limit the number of accessible devices per ID? I recall that my apple ID limits access to 5 devices and my Amazon Kindle also has a similar restriction of devices. FYI, 60% of my customers access through Windows Internet Explorer or Chrome while the other 30% access through MAC OS Safari or Chrome. Would really really appreciate any response to this. Please kindly help. Thank you very much.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines