Highlighted

Mac OS Air App Missing Icon

Participant ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I am trying to upload a an Air app to the Mac App Store. The only error left (had plenty of code signing problems) is that it is missing the 512x512 and 512x512@2x icon files.

I added the png files to the the app.xml and created a ICNS file with iConvert Icon with all of the the required file names and images and then replaced the Icon.icns file within the app package after building from Animate CC 2019 using AIR 32.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Craig

My issue was that iConvert Icons would not make a 512@2x version for whatever reason....

Using

iconutil --convert icns /Users/iconFolder.iconset

Worked

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mac OS Air App Missing Icon

Participant ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I am trying to upload a an Air app to the Mac App Store. The only error left (had plenty of code signing problems) is that it is missing the 512x512 and 512x512@2x icon files.

I added the png files to the the app.xml and created a ICNS file with iConvert Icon with all of the the required file names and images and then replaced the Icon.icns file within the app package after building from Animate CC 2019 using AIR 32.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Craig

My issue was that iConvert Icons would not make a 512@2x version for whatever reason....

Using

Worked

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2019 0
Participant ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using

Worked

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2019 0