• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

minimum OS Version

Engaged ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this relates to another recent thread about Invalid Architecture, but about a month ago, I compiled and successfully submitted my app to the App Store.  Recently, I made a few actionscript changes, didn't touch my descriptor files, compiled and re-submitted my app and got the following error.

ERROR ITMS-90208: "Invalid Bundle. The bundle {my app} does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the Info.plist."

I am using the air 32 beta sdk that uses the iOS 12.1 sdk.  My ANE's have not changed, but have been updated just to be sure, and my descriptor file has minimumOSVersion set to 8.0, which should be acceptable.  I don't understand all things being equal, how it could pass a month ago and fail now??

Any thoughts or suggestions where to start?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

That was it.  I have an OverrideAir ANE made by MyFlashLabs that is used to support their RichWebView ANE that has set it's minimum ios version to 9.0, although the RichWebView ANE is still set to 8.0.  I used a slightly older version of the OverrideAir ANE that was still set to 8.0, and everything worked.

Just goes to show you that even if you set the minimumOSVersion in your descriptor file for your app, the minimum OS set in each of the ANE's can goof up your ability to get your app approved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't 100% remember when this happened, but AIR's minimum iOS requirement is iOS 9, and has been for a little while now: Tech specs and system requirements | Adobe AIR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm.  If that were in fact enforced, I would be surprised because a lot of the ANE manufacturers have recently updated their ANE's to a minimum version of 8.0.  If Adobe didn't support it 8.0, the ANE coders wouldn't either I would think.  Plus, I just compiled and submitted an app using AIR 32 a month ago using a minimum version of 8.0 and it passed, I haven't updated my SDK since then so nothing should have changed.

So here is another possibility.  I updated all of my ANE to be on the safe side last week.  To get to the bottom of this, I unzipped all 8 of the ANE's in my app, and one of them has the minimumOS set to 9.0, while the rest are all set to use 8.0 as the minimum.  My descriptor file is set to a minimumOSVersion of 8.0.  Is it possible that this one ANE set to 9.0 is possibly conflicting with my descriptor file and setting off this error during app submission?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, I don't know, as all my apps are set to a minimum version of 9.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was it.  I have an OverrideAir ANE made by MyFlashLabs that is used to support their RichWebView ANE that has set it's minimum ios version to 9.0, although the RichWebView ANE is still set to 8.0.  I used a slightly older version of the OverrideAir ANE that was still set to 8.0, and everything worked.

Just goes to show you that even if you set the minimumOSVersion in your descriptor file for your app, the minimum OS set in each of the ANE's can goof up your ability to get your app approved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines