• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MouseEvent.MOUSE_WHEEL gets incorrect stageX and stageY in Flash Player 17.0.0.134 and Windows 8.1

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I developed a Flash Player swf application with Flash Builder 4.7 (64-bit) before and it has worked well before Flash Player version <= 16. Recently, I updated to Windows 8.1 with Internet Explorer 11 and Flash Player 17.0.0.134.

It is strange that stageX and stageY in MouseEvent.MOUSE_WHEEL gets the position of the whole web page other than that of swf stage, But it works well in Windows 7 with FP 17.

Another problem is BitmapData.setVector() doesn't work normally when the DPI of screen is set to 125%, even in Windows 7 with FP 17, but it works in FP16 before.

By the way, it is interesting that all the above works well in Firefox with FP 17 even in Windows 8.1.

Does anyone encounter this problem? Is there some workarounds on that?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Internet Explorer has a unique Flash Player release from Firefox, so it is probably a new bug unique to that IE release. Have you tried this on more than 1 machine? If so, I would say report a bug about it.

https://bugbase.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines