• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Msg to Moderator

Engaged ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is definitely NOT the place to write this, but I honestly have NO idea how to message a moderator.

Basically there is another thread, where I wish to edit a post that I made. Kickstarter for HTML5 ANE OSX / WINDOWS!

My post incorrectly agrees with statements made that are false and I wish to own up to it and change it. Is there anyway an admin/moderator can allowed me to edit my posts on that page?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been following that thread. It might get confusing if you edit your earlier message and yet leave the last two messages for people to read. How about if I add something like "(said in error, see message 6 for accurate statements)" to any of your earlier lines that you would want to correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, just an opening statement in your earlier post to say "some claims in this post were said in error, see message 6 and 7 for corrections"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me again...

I read the various posts, and Stefan said more inaccurate things than you did. I could add a note to each message to make sure people read message 6.

The thread is posted as a question, which it isn't really. I could mark it as "assumed answered" to make sure no misinformation post ends up being marked as Correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines