• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple application domain error with ANEs

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm building a mobile app that loads external SWFs, and it works fine when I include the current application domain in the loader context for the Loaders.

However, as soon as I include some native extensions I need to use for the app, I start getting this familiar error:

Error #3747: Multiple application domains are not supported on this operating system.

I've tried switching to the parentDomain, grabbing the application domain from the parent's loaderInfo... no dice.

Anybody know a workaround for this?

I really need to load the SWFs and I really need the ANEs...

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, in case anyone else runs into this issue, here's what I did that fixed it...

I just deleted the <extensions> node from the application descriptor XML and re-published. I have no idea why that fixed it (since Flash Builder repopulates that node when you include ANEs in your build packaging). But it did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turns out this does not work consistently. Anyone with some help on this?

I'll post again if I figure out how to repeat the desired result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines