Highlighted

Multitouch Zoom Gesture on multiple clips issue

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be a weird bug in the multitouch gesture behaviour in Adobe Air. It works great when I use it on one movieclip. However, when I have two or more clips next to each other, and I zoom on one clip it works great. But when afterwards I do a zoom gesture on the other clip, it keeps zooming the first clip. Same if I do it the other way. I zoom the second clip and that one zooms great. But then I zoom the first one and the second one zooms in. It's like it stays with the last zoomed clip even though I have put a zoom gesture listener on every clip and use e.target to zoom it's own respected clip. What's going on?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multitouch Zoom Gesture on multiple clips issue

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be a weird bug in the multitouch gesture behaviour in Adobe Air. It works great when I use it on one movieclip. However, when I have two or more clips next to each other, and I zoom on one clip it works great. But when afterwards I do a zoom gesture on the other clip, it keeps zooming the first clip. Same if I do it the other way. I zoom the second clip and that one zooms great. But then I zoom the first one and the second one zooms in. It's like it stays with the last zoomed clip even though I have put a zoom gesture listener on every clip and use e.target to zoom it's own respected clip. What's going on?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 11, 2016 0

Have something to add?