Highlighted

Native AIR

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Is there anyone here who knows if it is possible for AIR (only stage3d) projects be compiled into native code (webgl/opengl/directX/etc..), I mean.. converted to native objective-c/java + GPU stuff?

My idea is that pure stage3d projects, could be "easly" converted to ios/android/windows native without the need of the air player.. but using the power of AS3/debug/player desktop for development workflow..

I think Fuse is doing something similar, but they use JS instead..

Kind regards,

Rui

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Native AIR

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Is there anyone here who knows if it is possible for AIR (only stage3d) projects be compiled into native code (webgl/opengl/directX/etc..), I mean.. converted to native objective-c/java + GPU stuff?

My idea is that pure stage3d projects, could be "easly" converted to ios/android/windows native without the need of the air player.. but using the power of AS3/debug/player desktop for development workflow..

I think Fuse is doing something similar, but they use JS instead..

Kind regards,

Rui

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2016 0
Advocate ,
Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's impossible. In this case you can check Haxe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2016 0