Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Crash Reports

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys.

I search a tool, which one send us crash reports for our app.

Programms like this will help, but just working with native code.

The most powerful, yet lightest weight crash reporting solution for iOS and Android developers. | Cr...

Is there any tool to use with adobe air ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are none but there used to be a way to make crashlytics work anyway (we moved away from it 2 years ago so I'm not sure if it's still current), you need to make an .ane of the crashlytics framework and when publishing your project you need to keep the temp folder to retrieve the .dysm which you then submit to crashlytics by submitting a fake xcode project that you fill with correct values for your project (and send along your .dysm file). Like I said we used to do this but we are not using crashlytics anymore so I don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Thank you for the answer !
We will try it out !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To report crashes from the AIR app:

• There's a Crashlytics ANE out there from Freshplanet, and although I haven't used it yet, you can give it a try. It's free and open source
  • Firebase is an almost must-have mobile platform from Google that has Crash reports. It logs native application crashes (if an ANE or the AIR app itself crashes) and you can log your custom error events as well. I'm using it actively in my apps and so far I'm very satisfied with it. Look for Firebase ANEs from MyFlashLabs (I recommend this one) or Distriqt (in some specific cases I had to use this ANE because of compatibility issues with other ANEs)
  • You can also use Loggly, which is a http/s based logger service, you can practically log anything that's happening in your app. There's a free version which should be sufficient to see if it suits your needs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Testflight too. Has video recording,shake and send feedback from mobile app.

They have official ane for adobe air you can send your custom logs.

Has a freeplan with lack of features but you have a trial period with access all preimum futures then decide to continue using free plan or upgrade.

Google acquired fabric.io from twitter (crashlytics is a part of it) and totally free don't have video recording,screenshot futures but has many tools they have unity integration maybe include adobe air support too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think this information is accurate, testflight is owned by Apple and integrated in itunes.connect and I really don't see them publishing an "official" ane for AIR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry. my mistake. should be Testfairy not Testflight.

(edit action is disabled after someone replied i guess)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines