Highlighted

Need to Render HTML5 Video Player on HTML Flex Container.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a webpage which contains a HTML5 video player which get rendered fine on any HTML5 supported Browser , i need to run these HTML5 video player components on my HTML flex container .

When i tried the same it show a notification like "HTML5 Video Player is not Supported".
Please help.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to Render HTML5 Video Player on HTML Flex Container.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a webpage which contains a HTML5 video player which get rendered fine on any HTML5 supported Browser , i need to run these HTML5 video player components on my HTML flex container .

When i tried the same it show a notification like "HTML5 Video Player is not Supported".
Please help.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what an HTML Flex container is. Is it using StageWebView? I would expect StageWebView to be able to do HTML5 Video. Assuming the player is Javascript based, and not Flash based.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2015 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply .
I tried using StageWebView as well but same issue still available . For checking this you can open youtube.com on both of these container and can find that youtube.com try to checks if the container  supports HTML5 video player or not and then render the flash video player or the HTML5 video player accordingly.

Thanks .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help ... if somebody has the solution .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2015 0
kashif19 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no straight solution for this problem . We can use the HTML5 Video player fallback to flash video player which could easily be rendered by the Adobe Air HTML or StageWebView Component through javascript on the html page itself , nathin to do with HTML component of the Flex.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2015 0