Highlighted

Not a single session or mention whatsoever about AIR or Actionscript at Adobe MAX

Engaged ,
Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm here at Adobe MAX and find it very strange that there isn't even any sessions about mobile gaming, there wasnt any mobile games shown at the keynote. it was 100% geared to the designer.

I'd really like to know what the future of AIR is.

it really seems like Adobe doesn't care about it at all anymore.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not a single session or mention whatsoever about AIR or Actionscript at Adobe MAX

Engaged ,
Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm here at Adobe MAX and find it very strange that there isn't even any sessions about mobile gaming, there wasnt any mobile games shown at the keynote. it was 100% geared to the designer.

I'd really like to know what the future of AIR is.

it really seems like Adobe doesn't care about it at all anymore.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are at least three Flash Pro sessions, hopefully they will mention mobile apps at some point.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2015 0
Engaged ,
Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash Pro sessions are for timeline based animation and for making html5 banners. Not a single drop of ActionScript. Not a single sign of making apps or games. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2015 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The silence is deafening.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2015 0