Highlighted

older deployment target seems like a no-go

Participant ,
May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden, using the AIR 17 SDK and Flash CS5.5, I can't seem to publish an ipa for my older iPad which is running, deliberately, iOS 4.3.5.  If I up the   <key>MinimumOSVersion</key>  to <string>6.0</string> then there's no problem on iPads running 6 through 8.3. Not sure about 5.0. First it worked, then it didn't. The error that I get on attempting to publish is one I've never seen before. Here it is:

ErrorCapture1.jpg

There are no ANEs employed in this project.

I'm running from fairly unremarkable timeline code for this test. Even simpler no-code test-ipas are failing in the same way.

Is this a problem built-into newer AIR sdks? Or something else?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

older deployment target seems like a no-go

Participant ,
May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden, using the AIR 17 SDK and Flash CS5.5, I can't seem to publish an ipa for my older iPad which is running, deliberately, iOS 4.3.5.  If I up the   <key>MinimumOSVersion</key>  to <string>6.0</string> then there's no problem on iPads running 6 through 8.3. Not sure about 5.0. First it worked, then it didn't. The error that I get on attempting to publish is one I've never seen before. Here it is:

ErrorCapture1.jpg

There are no ANEs employed in this project.

I'm running from fairly unremarkable timeline code for this test. Even simpler no-code test-ipas are failing in the same way.

Is this a problem built-into newer AIR sdks? Or something else?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2015 0

Have something to add?