Highlighted

online ActionScript API docs broken

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The online ActionScript API docs have stopped working for me. I've tried accessing them from both Chrome and Safari and get the same behavior in both browsers. The filter options never load and the "Classes" section only shows two classes. The browser console shows a number of errors including some 404 asset loading errors and an uncaught exception.

Adobe ActionScript® 3 (AS3) API Reference

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

online ActionScript API docs broken

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The online ActionScript API docs have stopped working for me. I've tried accessing them from both Chrome and Safari and get the same behavior in both browsers. The filter options never load and the "Classes" section only shows two classes. The browser console shows a number of errors including some 404 asset loading errors and an uncaught exception.

Adobe ActionScript® 3 (AS3) API Reference

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 12, 2014 0
Engaged ,
Jul 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly a really silly suggestion but have you tried clearing your cache? They seem to be working fine for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2014 0