• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

orientation wrong on ipad mini 2

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2016 Mar 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set aspectRatio to landscape, also I have added Default-Landscape.png as my launch image,

when I package my app with AIR SDK 20.0.0.260, it change the orientation to portrait on my ipad mini 2 (ios7.0.4),

when I package with AIR SDK 19.0.0.190, the orientation is correct

do someone have the problem?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen that at all, but rather than going back to AIR 19, you might try AIR 21 beta. It will have some useful improvements over AIR 19.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have try AIR 21 beta, it also has the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to create the smallest app that shows the problem. Then the Animate team can look at the project to see what's not working. If you can do that, post a link to a zip file here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

you can download the sample app here, thanks!

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1TZJfK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. Sample ipa that you have shared above could not be installed on the device.

Please share the xml, swf along with the required resources or the sample app so that we can reproduce the issue at our end as well. Also, let us know if the issue exists on ipad mini 2 only or other device. Is this iOS 7 specific issue or reproducible on iOS 8 and iOS 9 as well?

Regards,

Adobe Air Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can download the project here:Dropbox - Test.rar

I test the project on ipad mini 2(ios 7.0.4), ipad mini 4(ios 9.2.1), iphone 4(ios 6.1), iphone 6(ios 8.0.2), only on ipad mini 2 the orientation is incorrect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2016 Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone 6s 9.2.1 with AIR 21, and I only get landscape.

It's an iTunes requirement to support both landscape and upside-down landscape. I wonder if the problem would go away if you set autoOrients to true?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2016 Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I try to set autoOrients to true, but still have the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2016 Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

do you have found something wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines