Highlighted

PA packing for ad-hoc or app store has error, test version of IPA is able to be generate and works in my iphone

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BASETHREADINITTHUNK()

RtlUserthreadstart()

compliation failed while executing

Hi when i tried to build add-hoc or app store version of IPA, i got this above error.

error.PNG

the project has sever swf files and xml files, it is working for test.ipa but not able to generate ad-hoc and app store ipa. Do you think if I need to do something in app.xml to make it work?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PA packing for ad-hoc or app store has error, test version of IPA is able to be generate and works in my iphone

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BASETHREADINITTHUNK()

RtlUserthreadstart()

compliation failed while executing

Hi when i tried to build add-hoc or app store version of IPA, i got this above error.

error.PNG

the project has sever swf files and xml files, it is working for test.ipa but not able to generate ad-hoc and app store ipa. Do you think if I need to do something in app.xml to make it work?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 26, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We have tried reproducing the issue from our end but are not able to reproduce. Please share your sample project.

Regards,

Adobe AIR Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the issue happened due to multi-swf files and xml. the main swf will load skin files built in other swf files and embedded swc files as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried with a sample project with multiple swfs and swc files and able to package successfully. Please share your sample project or provide us more info.

Regards,

Adobe AIR Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 02, 2017 0