Highlighted

Package .aab bundle file for Google Play

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm just about to release a new game in Google Play and I realized that Google Play does not allow me to upload an .apk file anymore.

It requires .aab bundle file. I cannot even rollout the internal test. This is the screenshot.  I'm using IntelliJ Idea. Any ideas on how to package it?

scr.png

It seems I was able to start the internal testing after filling all of the other Google Play metadata categories (screenshots, texts, questionaries, etc..).

So uploading apk works... for now.. but it is probably a matter of months before this warning becomes a requirement.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Package .aab bundle file for Google Play

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm just about to release a new game in Google Play and I realized that Google Play does not allow me to upload an .apk file anymore.

It requires .aab bundle file. I cannot even rollout the internal test. This is the screenshot.  I'm using IntelliJ Idea. Any ideas on how to package it?

scr.png

It seems I was able to start the internal testing after filling all of the other Google Play metadata categories (screenshots, texts, questionaries, etc..).

So uploading apk works... for now.. but it is probably a matter of months before this warning becomes a requirement.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the warning's detailed messages:

scr2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 1
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Karem elzanaty157 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2019 0