Highlighted

Package AIR Application include serial key list

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I just finished my AIR application. Now, I want to distribution my app but I don't know how to package to .air file inculde serial key (it's mean to install my app, user must have serial key).

I searched on google but have no link satisfying.

Please help me.

Thanks,

ndt

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Package AIR Application include serial key list

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I just finished my AIR application. Now, I want to distribution my app but I don't know how to package to .air file inculde serial key (it's mean to install my app, user must have serial key).

I searched on google but have no link satisfying.

Please help me.

Thanks,

ndt

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 29, 2014 0
Advocate ,
May 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serial key - this function on your hands. You must develop own license functions. I suggest you find thirdparty packages that can pick your application and pack it to another application. But in this case you must embed binaries from Adobe Air to that package. So you must generate not Air but *.exe or *.app

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2014 0
New Here ,
May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anton Azarov,

Thanks for your response. Serial key function, I can implement it but I wonder how to make trial function (example 30 days trial). I think we can save end date in file but how to save this file that the user can not find it . And in case user change system date time designedly, trial function still run correct. I assume, if the end trial date is 2014-05-06 and today is 2014-05-07 but user change system date time to 2014-05-06, trial function still alert "Your trial has expired".

Thanks,

ndt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2014 0
Advocate ,
May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything that can be created on users Computer - can be removed

For example Spoon Studio - Virtualize Your Applications services like that develop Virtualisation apps that pack your app with ability to produce Trial apps. But it's for PC. I don't know about Mac.

In your case best solution - trial via instant connection to the internet. And don't forget about obfuscation your SWF.

By the way. You can update app swf from itself using the same app This most effective solution. On my weekend will help you with a sample

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2014 0
New Here ,
May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anton Azarov,

"trial via instant connection to the internet" I think it's the best solution but if using it, user have to connect internet when run app (It's so inconvenience)

Anyway, thanks you so much,

Thanks,

ndt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2014 0
Advocate ,
May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

user have to connect internet when run app

How user will download it? Via internet? So why this inconvenient? Download and install. 99.99% users do this same time so it's not a problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2014 0
ndt_jack LATEST
New Here ,
May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm intend allow user trial for 30 days and each serial key avaliable for 1 year, so how to check app can run or not in next time (when user not connect to internet)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2014 0