Highlighted

Package ipa file with adt

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've almost completed my first app and I'm looking for the best way to generate the ipa file. I use CS6 and I want to do that using CMD. Since I've never done that before I ask here for advices.

I found this cmd here on forums: F:\sdk\bin\adt -package -target ipa-app-store -useLegacyAOT yes -provisioning-profile Hajj.mobileprovision -storetype pkcs12 -keystore Hajj.p12 -storepass xxxxxx Hajj.ipa Hajj-app.xml Hajj.swf icon com data org Default.png Default@2x.png Default-375w-667h@2x.png Default-414w-736h@3x.png Default-568h@2x.png

So my questions are:

Should I include all my folders like com, caurina, box2d etc?

Should i include the icons folder too, even if I included the icons paths in the xml file?

Thank you

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Package ipa file with adt

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've almost completed my first app and I'm looking for the best way to generate the ipa file. I use CS6 and I want to do that using CMD. Since I've never done that before I ask here for advices.

I found this cmd here on forums: F:\sdk\bin\adt -package -target ipa-app-store -useLegacyAOT yes -provisioning-profile Hajj.mobileprovision -storetype pkcs12 -keystore Hajj.p12 -storepass xxxxxx Hajj.ipa Hajj-app.xml Hajj.swf icon com data org Default.png Default@2x.png Default-375w-667h@2x.png Default-414w-736h@3x.png Default-568h@2x.png

So my questions are:

Should I include all my folders like com, caurina, box2d etc?

Should i include the icons folder too, even if I included the icons paths in the xml file?

Thank you

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2014 0

Have something to add?