Highlighted

Pass extra compiler options for APKs?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing as how the new awesome PackageDependencies, and PackageResources have been added to the APK side of compilation with ANEs, I was just wondering if there was a possibility of passing extra compilation parameters to that side of compiling, like the linkerOptions you can have for the iOS side?  The main reason I'd want this is to implement a Java agent required by a monitoring library (New Relic) which requires

ANT_OPTS="-javaagent:/path/to/newrelic-android.jar"

to have it included in an ant APK build.

Is there any chance that we might be able to get this added functionality for AIR?

And just for extra info, the reason I want this library included is to track down a specific low memory error I'm getting on some specific devices.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pass extra compiler options for APKs?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing as how the new awesome PackageDependencies, and PackageResources have been added to the APK side of compilation with ANEs, I was just wondering if there was a possibility of passing extra compilation parameters to that side of compiling, like the linkerOptions you can have for the iOS side?  The main reason I'd want this is to implement a Java agent required by a monitoring library (New Relic) which requires

ANT_OPTS="-javaagent:/path/to/newrelic-android.jar"

to have it included in an ant APK build.

Is there any chance that we might be able to get this added functionality for AIR?

And just for extra info, the reason I want this library included is to track down a specific low memory error I'm getting on some specific devices.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2014 0

Have something to add?