• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post Adobe AIR 21 app to Mac App Store

Contributor ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has guidelines for publishing an AIR app to the Mac app store: Post an Adobe AIR app to Mac App Store.

Unfortunately these guidelines have a few errors, are not comprehensive, and fail to work for AIR 21. Is there a comprehensive set of steps for publishing an AIR 21 app to the Mac App Store?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know about whether there is a better article, but what stages in particular fail with AIR 21? Just asking in case a work around for those issues might be possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The steps refer to a "textcodesign" command, which I can't find.

If changed to codesign, it still fails because of unsigned or sign-mismatched embedded executables, such as Adobe AIR, Adobe AIR_64, Adobe AIR_64 Helper, ExtendedAppEntryTemplate64.

Changing the bundle identifier to com.adobe.AIR1 results in the following submission error:

ERROR ITMS-90334: "Bundle identifier mismatch. The executable at Adobe AIR in MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe AIR.framework has been signed with identifier 'com.adobe.AIR1' which does not match the bundle identifier 'com.adobe.AIR'."

I've come up with my own approach as to which files to delete, which to sign, and when to use entitlements, but it's all guesswork. I've spent two entire days of work trying to get it right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Did you ever get an solution for this issue? I have the same problem....

/Ylva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After many hours, I managed to update my build script to Mac App Store compatible with AIR 21 and Apple guidlines.

Already uploaded 2 apps without errors or warnings.

I can post here later my updated script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2016 Aug 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! It should be very helpful to see the updated script. Do you like to share it with me? It would be great!

(my holiday is endend and I am still stucked with this problem)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My updated full script (tested with AIR 21):

cp Info.plist MyAppName.app/Contents

cp Icon.icns MyAppName.app/Contents/Resources

rm MyAppName.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/WebKit.dylib

rm -r MyAppName.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/Flash\ Player.plugin

rm MyAppName.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/Adobe\ AIR.vch

rm MyAppName.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Adobe\ AIR_64\ Helper

rm MyAppName.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/ExtendedAppEntryTemplate64

codesign -f -v -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: My Developer Name" MyAppName.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Adobe\ AIR_64

codesign -f -v -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: My Developer Name" MyAppName.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework

codesign -f -v -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: My Developer Name" --entitlements entitlements.plist MyAppName.app

productbuild --component MyAppName.app /Applications MyAppName.pkg --sign "3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: My Developer Name"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank's a lot!

I will try this!

Best regards Ylva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines