Highlighted

Problem Installing Adobe Air

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 7 on a laptop.  I have downloaded Adobe Air version 13.0.0.83 successfully.  When I click on the Setup.exe file the program will start the install process, but it will immediately shutdown with an error message.  I have tried this at least 6 times and get the same result. What are the likely issues?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem Installing Adobe Air

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 7 on a laptop.  I have downloaded Adobe Air version 13.0.0.83 successfully.  When I click on the Setup.exe file the program will start the install process, but it will immediately shutdown with an error message.  I have tried this at least 6 times and get the same result. What are the likely issues?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2014 0
Amyho LATEST
New Here ,
May 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, May I know where do you get your Adobe Air ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2014 0