Highlighted

Problem installing DVD rom that uses Adobe AIR on Macbook Pro

New Here ,
May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install a DVD-Rom that uses Adobe AIR on my Macbook Pro. First I get a message saying "Installing Adobe AIR command line)" then I get a message saying "The version of Adobe AIR cannot be installed because a more recent version already exists on your system". As soon as I close that message Adobe AIR Application Installer pops up and it seems as if I need to choose another installation package, but I don't know what to do next. Can anyone help me with this?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem installing DVD rom that uses Adobe AIR on Macbook Pro

New Here ,
May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install a DVD-Rom that uses Adobe AIR on my Macbook Pro. First I get a message saying "Installing Adobe AIR command line)" then I get a message saying "The version of Adobe AIR cannot be installed because a more recent version already exists on your system". As soon as I close that message Adobe AIR Application Installer pops up and it seems as if I need to choose another installation package, but I don't know what to do next. Can anyone help me with this?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2016 0

Have something to add?