Highlighted

Problem to access iOS Simulator from Flash CC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after upgrading to Xcode 6.0.1, I can not test apps from Flash CC, via "Control"> "Test Movie". I get the "unable to launch iOS Simulator from the following location..." message.

The path I'm using (SDK for iOS Simulator) is: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/S DKs/iPhoneSimulator8.0.sdk

I'm using the AIR SDK 15.0.0.302

Someone had a similar problem?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem to access iOS Simulator from Flash CC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after upgrading to Xcode 6.0.1, I can not test apps from Flash CC, via "Control"> "Test Movie". I get the "unable to launch iOS Simulator from the following location..." message.

The path I'm using (SDK for iOS Simulator) is: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/S DKs/iPhoneSimulator8.0.sdk

I'm using the AIR SDK 15.0.0.302

Someone had a similar problem?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, anyone?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting the issue.

We are investigating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Is there any progress in solving this problem?

The error message:

message.jpg

The path inside Xcode:

path.jpg

The SDKs for 7.1 and 7.0 were installed/added from the option Xcode> Preferences> Downloads.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jitender. Is there any progress in solving this problem? I'm still receiving this error, and unable to use the iOS Simulator from Flash CC (I'm using the most recent AIR 10.0.0.356 now).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2014 0
Engaged ,
Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AIR 15 was just updated 10 minutes ago to version 15.0.0.356 with a security and bugs patch. There is an iOS Simulator bug that was resolved in the list of fixed issues. Maybe that was the one you have?

11/11/2014 - Release - AIR 15 Runtime and SDK

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is still this known issue:

[iOS]Unable to install the application on iOS Simulator after updating iOS SDK and iPhone simulator with 7.1. (Bug 3833912)

I'm still seeing "unable to install" messages.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2014 0
leoluz LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Colin said, the problem remains in the new version of the SDK.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2014 0