Highlighted

Problem with Air Native Extension - my dll file is successful built but ane file can not load...

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello liable Cowboys, PS: Why i am mad because it doesn't work for me! Stop forcing my development. I am mad now. I have tried sometimes time. It doesn't work. I am using Windows 10 Pro x64, Visual C++ 2010 Express Code: dllmain.cpp ( only EasyNativeExtensions ) #include "FlashRuntimeExtensions.h" #include #include extern "C" { FREObject isSupported(FREContext ctx, void* funcData, uint32_t argc, FREObject argv[]) { FREObject result; uint32_t isSupportedSwitch = 1; FRENewObjectFromBool(isSupportedSwitch, &result); return result; } FREObject getString(FREContext ctx, void* funcData, uint32_t argc, FREObject argv[]) { FREObject result; const char *testString = "Hello World from C++!"; FRENewObjectFromUTF8(strlen(testString)+1, (const uint8_t *) testString, &result); return result; } void contextInitializer( void * extData, const uint8_t * ctxType, FREContext   ctx, uint32_t * numFunctionsToSet, const FRENamedFunction ** functionsToSet ) { // Create mapping between function names and pointers in an array of FRENamedFunction. // These are the functions that you will call from ActionScript - // effectively the interface of your native library. // Each member of the array contains the following information: // { function name as it will be called from ActionScript, //  any data that should be passed to the function, //  a pointer to the implementation of the function in the native library } static FRENamedFunction extensionFunctions[] = { {(const uint8_t*) "as_isSupported",        NULL, &isSupported}, {(const uint8_t*) "as_getString",        NULL, &getString} }; // Tell AIR how many functions there are in the array: *numFunctionsToSet = sizeof( extensionFunctions ) / sizeof( FRENamedFunction ); // Set the output parameter to point to the array we filled in: *functionsToSet = extensionFunctions; } void contextFinalizer(FREContext ctx) { return; } __declspec(dllexport) void MyExtensionInitializer(void** extData, FREContextInitializer* ctxInitializer, FREContextFinalizer* ctxFinalizer) { *ctxInitializer = &contextInitializer; // The name of function that will intialize the extension context *ctxFinalizer = &contextFinalizer; // The name of function that will finalize the extension context } __declspec(dllexport) void MyExtensionFinalizer(void* extData) { return; } } I create swc file package { import flash.events.EventDispatcher; import flash.events.IEventDispatcher; import flash.external.ExtensionContext; public class MyExtension extends EventDispatcher { private var _ctx :ExtensionContext = null; public function MyExtension(target:IEventDispatcher=null) { super(target); _ctx = ExtensionContext.createExtensionContext("MyExtension", null); } public function isSupported():Boolean { return _ctx.call("as_isSupported"); } public function getString():String { return _ctx.call("as_getString") as String; } public function dispose():void { _ctx.dispose(); } } } And XML:     MyExtension     1                                         MyExtension.dll                MyExtensionInitializer MyExtensionFinalizer                        ANd adt command: PAth to\adt.bat -package -target ane MyExtension.ane extdesc.xml -swc MyExtension.swc -platform Windows-x86 -C . library.swf MyExtension.dll And i add ane file to my project And i try it but doesn't work why???

Than it gives error message: TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at StopLiar/onCreatingComplete() at StopLiar/___StopLiar_WindowedApplication1_creationComplete() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk4.14.1/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core/UIComponent.as:13688] at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()[/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk4.14.1/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core/UIComponent.as:1839] at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk4.14.1/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/managers/LayoutManager.as:850] at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiationCallback()[/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk4.14.1/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/managers/LayoutManager.as:1188] Why why why ???????????????????????????????? I have checked ane file my ane file is here library.swf and Meta-MF and more more all here. Why does it not work? Stop lie or force my development! because i have tried same code formation like numFunction or static externedfunction or method accessFunctions not work Or Visual Studio 2010 doesn't compatibile to Windows 10. But I have tested Visual C++ 2010 Express under Windows 10 Pro x64 Working fine! 100 % How do i fix it? Please tell me! Thanks i am sorry for argue to you because i know same cowboys lie more than German I know that. 😛

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with Air Native Extension - my dll file is successful built but ane file can not load...

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello liable Cowboys, PS: Why i am mad because it doesn't work for me! Stop forcing my development. I am mad now. I have tried sometimes time. It doesn't work. I am using Windows 10 Pro x64, Visual C++ 2010 Express Code: dllmain.cpp ( only EasyNativeExtensions ) #include "FlashRuntimeExtensions.h" #include #include extern "C" { FREObject isSupported(FREContext ctx, void* funcData, uint32_t argc, FREObject argv[]) { FREObject result; uint32_t isSupportedSwitch = 1; FRENewObjectFromBool(isSupportedSwitch, &result); return result; } FREObject getString(FREContext ctx, void* funcData, uint32_t argc, FREObject argv[]) { FREObject result; const char *testString = "Hello World from C++!"; FRENewObjectFromUTF8(strlen(testString)+1, (const uint8_t *) testString, &result); return result; } void contextInitializer( void * extData, const uint8_t * ctxType, FREContext   ctx, uint32_t * numFunctionsToSet, const FRENamedFunction ** functionsToSet ) { // Create mapping between function names and pointers in an array of FRENamedFunction. // These are the functions that you will call from ActionScript - // effectively the interface of your native library. // Each member of the array contains the following information: // { function name as it will be called from ActionScript, //  any data that should be passed to the function, //  a pointer to the implementation of the function in the native library } static FRENamedFunction extensionFunctions[] = { {(const uint8_t*) "as_isSupported",        NULL, &isSupported}, {(const uint8_t*) "as_getString",        NULL, &getString} }; // Tell AIR how many functions there are in the array: *numFunctionsToSet = sizeof( extensionFunctions ) / sizeof( FRENamedFunction ); // Set the output parameter to point to the array we filled in: *functionsToSet = extensionFunctions; } void contextFinalizer(FREContext ctx) { return; } __declspec(dllexport) void MyExtensionInitializer(void** extData, FREContextInitializer* ctxInitializer, FREContextFinalizer* ctxFinalizer) { *ctxInitializer = &contextInitializer; // The name of function that will intialize the extension context *ctxFinalizer = &contextFinalizer; // The name of function that will finalize the extension context } __declspec(dllexport) void MyExtensionFinalizer(void* extData) { return; } } I create swc file package { import flash.events.EventDispatcher; import flash.events.IEventDispatcher; import flash.external.ExtensionContext; public class MyExtension extends EventDispatcher { private var _ctx :ExtensionContext = null; public function MyExtension(target:IEventDispatcher=null) { super(target); _ctx = ExtensionContext.createExtensionContext("MyExtension", null); } public function isSupported():Boolean { return _ctx.call("as_isSupported"); } public function getString():String { return _ctx.call("as_getString") as String; } public function dispose():void { _ctx.dispose(); } } } And XML:     MyExtension     1                                         MyExtension.dll                MyExtensionInitializer MyExtensionFinalizer                        ANd adt command: PAth to\adt.bat -package -target ane MyExtension.ane extdesc.xml -swc MyExtension.swc -platform Windows-x86 -C . library.swf MyExtension.dll And i add ane file to my project And i try it but doesn't work why???

Than it gives error message: TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at StopLiar/onCreatingComplete() at StopLiar/___StopLiar_WindowedApplication1_creationComplete() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk4.14.1/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core/UIComponent.as:13688] at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()[/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk4.14.1/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core/UIComponent.as:1839] at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk4.14.1/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/managers/LayoutManager.as:850] at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiationCallback()[/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk4.14.1/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/managers/LayoutManager.as:1188] Why why why ???????????????????????????????? I have checked ane file my ane file is here library.swf and Meta-MF and more more all here. Why does it not work? Stop lie or force my development! because i have tried same code formation like numFunction or static externedfunction or method accessFunctions not work Or Visual Studio 2010 doesn't compatibile to Windows 10. But I have tested Visual C++ 2010 Express under Windows 10 Pro x64 Working fine! 100 % How do i fix it? Please tell me! Thanks i am sorry for argue to you because i know same cowboys lie more than German I know that. 😛

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2015 0
Advocate ,
Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could you please format your post? It is hard to read & understand

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2015 0
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry my dear - my problem with Air Native Extension. I can not understand because i have searched Google like Visual Express C++ 2010 under Windows 10 Pro x64. I am trying to create dll and i have created project as swc and i unpack library.swf from swc file and adt -package ..... myextension.dll than it was created own ane and it is completed. And i tested Project with ane file and i have edited "supportProfile as externedDesktop" i run air app with ane than it throws always error message like "unknown method or proprety" Why does it happen with Air Native Extension" I have made sure extension.xml with initalizer and finalizer all correct.. Why does it not work? I am trying to 3.1 namespace for ane = No working... latest version of namespace = no working. Why does it happen? I really miss my development since August 2015 with ane and tested Air App and it works fine. Possible 19 version has bug? Can you try it If i create unknown initalizer and unknown finalizer than it doesn't recognize to Air apps. I can not understand that. Please check correct Adobe Air SDK latest version doesn't get critical issues. Thanks! Since 1 1/2 months i am getting angry to Adobe System why does it happen with Air Native Extension? I thought ANE doesn't work under Windows 10 x64 That is why i am sorry for i am confused for that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2015 0