• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with code security

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm developing an application that contains codes that are crucial to the operation and system security. To stop the decompilers, I hired an obfuscator called "secureSWF" that encrypts and protects the code, changing the name of classes and variables. Including Adobe itself recommends that program.

The problem came when I met a program called "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler", which is free, available to anyone on the Internet. This has exposed all my code, including Strings and some variables that show the entire communication process of my program with my web server.

I wonder, Adobe, what will I do with so many security flaws? Will I have to wait a response like "We are working to resolve the security problems"? Will I have to give up all my work as AS3 Developer?

If anyone has any solution, please, I shall be very grateful!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in AIR you can embed your swf in dll/*.a file (win/mac) and load it as resource dynamically. but firstly change swf header in the memory so memory dumping for swf objects will do nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines