Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with StageWebView Y position in AIR Beta 29

Engaged ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In AIR 28, there was an issue with an extra padding being present at the top of a StageWebView. Adding "viewport-fit=cover" in the viewport meta tag solved the issue though (as explained here: Air 28 ios11 StageWebView unexpected padding at the top )

In AIR 29 beta, I saw in the release notes this issue has been fixed. However, it seems to have introduced another issue. Indeed, on iOS 11 at least, now the StageWebView viewport Y value is offset a few pixels up. For example, if I tell the viewport to be (0, 40, 640, 900), the StageWebView is actually located around (0, 8) and not (0, 40) as expected. This issue happens on iOS 11, not on Windows or Android. With AIR 28, it works fine (at least if I set the viewport tag to "viewport-fit=cover")

Thank you!

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We're working on it and we'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Pravishti | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI already talked about it here;

I also add a Tracker

Feel free to add your vote 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha sorry, totally missed that one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit in advance so I have to make the hard work for you 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We've fixed this issue. Can you please check once with latest AIR 29 from Download Adobe AIR SDK​ and let us know if you still face problems.

Thanks,

Pravishti | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tested, and it seems to work fine now. Thank you guys for the great job, as always!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines