Highlighted

Program requiring AIR won't run - Mac OS

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

So I currently am trying to launch a game that requires Adobe AIR to run, but every time I try to sign-in to play the game, I get an error message saying "Oops! I can't connect to the server. Please check your Firewall settings and Internet connection. Turn off your Firewall if necessary." I have tried on multiple occasions to reload this game with Firewall completely disabled, specifically allowing connection for this game, etc. and nothing works. Also, my internet connection is completely stable, however, it does have a restricted password for access so I don't know if that could be a problem or not. Also, when quitting the game and trying to restart it, I get a message that says "Something went wrong during the load operation: The player's device may be offline" but as I said my internet is completely fine, and I'm working in an online situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am on a Macbook Pro and using Safari.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Program requiring AIR won't run - Mac OS

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

So I currently am trying to launch a game that requires Adobe AIR to run, but every time I try to sign-in to play the game, I get an error message saying "Oops! I can't connect to the server. Please check your Firewall settings and Internet connection. Turn off your Firewall if necessary." I have tried on multiple occasions to reload this game with Firewall completely disabled, specifically allowing connection for this game, etc. and nothing works. Also, my internet connection is completely stable, however, it does have a restricted password for access so I don't know if that could be a problem or not. Also, when quitting the game and trying to restart it, I get a message that says "Something went wrong during the load operation: The player's device may be offline" but as I said my internet is completely fine, and I'm working in an online situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am on a Macbook Pro and using Safari.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install air on your mac, Adobe AIR * Installing Adobe AIR

then try and play your game.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried that. I've tried installing the most current version of AIR, some older versions, and nothing seems to be compatible with the game and my system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2016 0