Highlighted

Prolem when trying to package for ios

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this "Compilation failed while executing ld64". No ANEs are involved in my project. I am using AIRSDK 20. How to get rid of this error?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Prolem when trying to package for ios

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this "Compilation failed while executing ld64". No ANEs are involved in my project. I am using AIRSDK 20. How to get rid of this error?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 29, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

We tried to reproduce the issue with a basic helloworld app on iOS and Android both but it's working fine.

Could you please share some more information like on which platform or device you are getting error so that it will be helpful for us to reproduce at our end or share a sample project for that.

Regards,

Mayank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 29, 2016 1
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I am getting this error when trying to package my app with adt from command line, as follows:
adt -package -target ipa-ad_hoc -provisioning-profile ./myProfile.mobileprovision -storetype pkcs12 -keystore ./Certificates.p12 -storepass XXX myApp.ipa myApp-app.xml Main.swf

however, when I tried to package with flashCS6 with AIR 3.2, it was packaged correctly. I want to use latest AIR SDK, but now I am stuck at this point.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for quick reply.

We already tried with adt command line to package app and it's working fine app package successfully, no error occur.

Could you please share your project sample swf and xml files.

Regards,

Mayank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2016 0
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Please find the zip including swf and the xml. I also included my ios development certificate and provisioning profile.
Dropbox - md.zip
Thank you for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share Icons folder and certificate password also.

On other side, we tried to package your swf or xml(remove icons tags) with our provisioning profile and certificate and its package successfully with AIR SDK 20 different builds and AIR SDK 21 also.

Could you please also try to use latest air sdk from

Download Adobe AIR 21 Beta - Adobe Labs

Download Adobe AIR SDK

Regards,

Mayank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2016 0
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the password is 1234

Please let me know the exact adt commands you are issuing to package it...It's rather surprising, but I keep getting the error: "Compilation failed when executing ld64".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

App also packaged with your certificate and provisioning profile. I am using following command

adt -package -target ipa-ad-hoc -storetype pkcs12 -provisioning-profile md/AD_HOC.mobileprovision -keystore md/adhoc_cert.p12 -storepass 1234 md.ipa md/mdApp.xml md/mdApp.swf

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2016 0
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thanks! I packaged with latest AIR sdk, and this time it worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2016 0
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am noticing a very strange behaviour: Sometime it packages without any error, and sometime it complains "Compilation failed while executing ld64". It's very annoying...what might be the issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2016 0