Highlighted

Publish for ios using Flash CS6 (Adobe Air) - Need ios certificate & provisioning profile

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to publish on an ios device without paying $99 to obtain an ios developer's certificate and a provisioning profile. I've developed an App in Flash Professional CS6 on a Windows machine. I simply want to try it out on my ios device. But do want to pay $99 just to experiment. Can you please describe how I can obtain the certificate and provisioning profile? I have XCODE installed on my Macintosh.

Thanks, Anna

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publish for ios using Flash CS6 (Adobe Air) - Need ios certificate & provisioning profile

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to publish on an ios device without paying $99 to obtain an ios developer's certificate and a provisioning profile. I've developed an App in Flash Professional CS6 on a Windows machine. I simply want to try it out on my ios device. But do want to pay $99 just to experiment. Can you please describe how I can obtain the certificate and provisioning profile? I have XCODE installed on my Macintosh.

Thanks, Anna

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 22, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2016 2