Highlighted

Publishing OSX App for iTunesConnect?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to publish an OSX App using Adobe Animate CC 2015.2, but the Apple Loader doesn't seem to accept Mac App as a viable format

I did a quick search and it looks like I need to manually make a load of changes and run a load of scripts on the file as detailed here

helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/posting-air-app-mac-app.html

Post an Adobe AIR app to Mac App Store

Is this the actual process?

Is Animate CC2017 any better ? i.e does it have this stuff built in.

I've held off updating to CC2017 as its new and often new versions are buggy and cause problems, and CC2015.2 is working OK for me to publish iOS apps  and to make a Mac App installer

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publishing OSX App for iTunesConnect?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to publish an OSX App using Adobe Animate CC 2015.2, but the Apple Loader doesn't seem to accept Mac App as a viable format

I did a quick search and it looks like I need to manually make a load of changes and run a load of scripts on the file as detailed here

helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/posting-air-app-mac-app.html

Post an Adobe AIR app to Mac App Store

Is this the actual process?

Is Animate CC2017 any better ? i.e does it have this stuff built in.

I've held off updating to CC2017 as its new and often new versions are buggy and cause problems, and CC2015.2 is working OK for me to publish iOS apps  and to make a Mac App installer

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2016 0

Have something to add?