Highlighted

Question to Adobe team on SQLite

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe team,

I would like to know if there are plans to update the Adobe AIR SQLite part in?
For example you can call type commands 'PRAGMA', or just have the latest version of SQLite engine.

Also a bug I encountered only on Android, which has never been taken into account
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3833430

IIs what you could give me news on that please?

Thank you

They did answer. Chris Campbell said in the latest Flash Online conference that they have talked about it and decided not to update SQLite at this time. Bug#4130686 - SQLite is out of date

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Question to Adobe team on SQLite

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe team,

I would like to know if there are plans to update the Adobe AIR SQLite part in?
For example you can call type commands 'PRAGMA', or just have the latest version of SQLite engine.

Also a bug I encountered only on Android, which has never been taken into account
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3833430

IIs what you could give me news on that please?

Thank you

They did answer. Chris Campbell said in the latest Flash Online conference that they have talked about it and decided not to update SQLite at this time. Bug#4130686 - SQLite is out of date

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2015 0
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same bug with AIR 19.0.213 here. SQLite-database with size of 2.2GB works fine for windows and IOS but fails with Error 3128 on Android.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2015 0
Participant ,
Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish they would update it. There are a ton of new features and performance improvements, but sadly the version we get is 5 years old. Good luck getting Adobe to do anything about it though. My bug that I logged a year ago has gone unnoticed: Feature#3915608 - SQLite version update

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2015 0
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe, could you give us an answer about it ?

Is there something planned for SQLite ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2015 0
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe team,

Can you just answer us about this ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2016 0
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bad news ...

Thank you for your answer.

I hope they will reconsider this decision soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2016 0