Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Crashes

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2015 Jan 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have an air application which doesn't do too much, it runs full screen,  in the background we are running a movie/video which just has some abstract lines moving slowly.

In the foreground we slide some information and a picture in, it refreshes the foreground information every minute.

Every 10 minutes or so, the app reads an xml file to update info being displayed in the foreground.

I do see CPU around 50-60% when this runs.

In this case both of these PC's are running :

Intel Mobile Celeron Dual-Core 1017U

4GB Ram

Nothing else runs on these computers but this application. ( of course windows 8.1 core stuff)

The problem is at times the application simply crashes and it's getting to the point that it's at least once a day.

- One way it crashes I get this:

pop up window: application descriptor could not be found for this application. try re-installing or contacting the publisher.

screen2.png

- The 2nd way it crashes the application sort of minimizes and just locks up, no error message in event viewer to assist, everything stops working.

screen.jpg

I can't pinpoint where the problem Is and it reacts differently on both of these computers is it possibly the background video/flash?

At this point I can only assume high CPU is whats causing the issue, since I see nothing else that provides any insight.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added:

I finally got some errors related:

Application 'C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\ADOBEA~1\Versions\1.0\RESOUR~1\ADOBEA~1.EXE' (pid 2632) cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID..

Application 'C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\ADOBEA~1\Versions\1.0\RESOUR~1\ADOBEA~1.EXE' (pid 3400) cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID..

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{7022A3B3-D004-4F52-AF11-E9E987FEE25F}

and APPID

{ADA41B3C-C6FD-4A08-8CC1-D6EFDE67BE7D}

to the user WelcomePC\Welcome SID (S-1-5-21-3401616609-2188212022-2092619363-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{7022A3B3-D004-4F52-AF11-E9E987FEE25F}

and APPID

{ADA41B3C-C6FD-4A08-8CC1-D6EFDE67BE7D}

to the user WelcomePC\Welcome SID (S-1-5-21-3401616609-2188212022-2092619363-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines