• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reload or restart air application by code.

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have air application mobile write by as3 in flash builder, now i want to reload or restart application. So, what i need to do something ?. Can you help me?. Thanks.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean you mean while inside the running app, you want to do a full restart of the same app itself?

Generally you could "simulate" an app reset but the app never really closes.

Im not sure exactly what you need to do.

I believe Myflashlabs makes ANEs that can launch apps and even do so on a specific time? (Alarm ANE)

So technically its probably possible to exit app and havd it start again a few seconds later but i dont know why one would do that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on iOS you can't do this 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so sad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answer, because, when screen of mobile turn off, or press power button and wait a few minute, when i use app again, audio will not play, so i think, when turn on screen, app will restart. , thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sound problem might be fixed by code. But if you want your app to close instead of pausing when a user switches away from it, you can add <key>UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend</key><true/> inside the <iPhone><InfoAdditions> element in your application descriptor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lars Laborious написал(а):

The sound problem might be fixed by code. But if you want your app to close instead of pausing when a user switches away from it, you can add <key>UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend</key><true/> inside the <iPhone><InfoAdditions> element in your application descriptor.

This is no the same as Restart as asked topic starter

now i want to reload or restart application

UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend just terminate app after pressing HOME. And you must start it again - manually. In a case of display dimming >>>> locking - you app will be not suspended? It just pauses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are deactivate and activate events that you would normally listen for. When the deactivate happens you would stop your sounds, and when activate happens you start the sounds again.

The situation is more complicated on Android, but that would be good enough on iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines