Highlighted

Returning wrong screen size for new 2018 iPad Pro (11 inch & 12.9 inch)

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I build an ipa using AIR SDK 32(Beta) . I have also added iPhone SDK 12.1 from path "Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS12.1.sdk ".

When i publish the app in new 2018 iPad Pro (11 inch) my  application does not get loaded in fullscreen.

In iPad Pro (both 11 inches and new 12.9 inches), we see a rectangular black border around the app, all four sides do not stretch to the edges of the screen.

Is there a new default(launch) image for the new iPAD? Does AIR 32 have default image support for new ipad's?

How do i support fullscreen mode?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Returning wrong screen size for new 2018 iPad Pro (11 inch & 12.9 inch)

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I build an ipa using AIR SDK 32(Beta) . I have also added iPhone SDK 12.1 from path "Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS12.1.sdk ".

When i publish the app in new 2018 iPad Pro (11 inch) my  application does not get loaded in fullscreen.

In iPad Pro (both 11 inches and new 12.9 inches), we see a rectangular black border around the app, all four sides do not stretch to the edges of the screen.

Is there a new default(launch) image for the new iPAD? Does AIR 32 have default image support for new ipad's?

How do i support fullscreen mode?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2018 0
Engaged ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with latest iPad Pro 12.9 with latest AIR SDK 32.0.0.89.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2018 0
Engaged ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple's developer site says that you need to use a Launch Storyboard from Xcode (not launch images) to be able to get full-screen on the new iPad Pros, along with the 12.1 SDK which you already used, so that may be the missing piece here.  I've never made a Launch Storyboard myself, I'm not really sure what the workflow is for getting those to work with AIR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2018 0
Engaged ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Tracker issue for that: Tracker

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2018 0
Engaged ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to get your app to upload to the iPad Pro with iOS 12.x? It kept giving me application errors

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2019 0