Highlighted

RTMPS connection failed from android device

Participant ,
Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to make rtmps connection with FMS from android device by calling the function nc.connect() in app to FMS, but it is fiving me netconnection.failed status. The ssl certificate at server is authentic. The same connection is possible in case of IPAD. the connection I am trying is from behind the office proxy. If i am connecting from outside the proxy then the connection is made.

At the end I want to say that rtmps connection from android device from behind the proxy is failed.Please suggest.

Thanks

Nitesh Kumar

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RTMPS connection failed from android device

Participant ,
Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to make rtmps connection with FMS from android device by calling the function nc.connect() in app to FMS, but it is fiving me netconnection.failed status. The ssl certificate at server is authentic. The same connection is possible in case of IPAD. the connection I am trying is from behind the office proxy. If i am connecting from outside the proxy then the connection is made.

At the end I want to say that rtmps connection from android device from behind the proxy is failed.Please suggest.

Thanks

Nitesh Kumar

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 19, 2015 0
dqh360 LATEST
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the same thing with Android 5 - but only if proxyType = "best". Are you also using proxyType "best" to do an RTMP over SSL rather than RTMP over HTTP over SSL ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2015 0