Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

screen flashes black, shows last frame of video on reload on android

Contributor ,
May 10, 2014 May 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I try to play a video on android the screen flashes black. It will play. But when I try to play it again, it shows the last frame of the last video first before it starts. Is there any thing I can do about this? I had a similar problem nearly 2 years ago and it still isn't fixed? Flash was supposed to be THE internet video solution years ago. What happened?

Is there a hack or an ane or anything that will solve this?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known issue for many developers who participate in the bugbase.adobe.com.

We hacked it by having the video play with a viewport of 0x0 (invisible) and after a half second, display the video and then it skips the duplicate frame from previous video.

To help draw Adobe's attention to this issue and other Android video related issues, please consider voting on similar/relevant bugs that might eventually get Adobe to fix the bug that you have identified:

Bug#3786992 - New Video Object starts showing the last image displayed by previous Video Object on A...

Bug#3654244 - Black frame instead of H264 stream

Bug#3703836 - Black screen on Samsung Galaxy S4 and Nexus 7 device

Bug#3604957 - Black screen during video loading

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines