• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SDK 16 using new AOT on iOS issues: unresponsive on return from CameraRoll, list skins confused

Contributor ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with the "-useLegacyAOT no" (now default) and iOS apps. Under SDK 15 using "-useLegacyAOT yes" no issues. With SDK 16 the app has issues with many things, for example datagrid/list skins don't work - if you manually skin using setRendererStyle, it seems ALL the skin states are using the Selected skins, and the upSkin state uses the selectedUpSkin skin as far as I can make out (in tests this seems to be the case). Another is the app becomes unresponsive to touch on returning from cameraRoll, camera to take a picture or video to record a video - my app is full screen, when it returns from one of these, it is no longer full screen (the top info bar is visible), and I am using stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN_INTERACTIVE when returning from these calls,  which worked under the legacy AOT. Since the app is unresponsive, the only option is to reboot the iphone and restart the app - not really an option.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

The unresponsiveness on return from camera, cameraroll, and video appears to be fixed in SDK 17. The list skin confusion on iOS still seems to be there in SDK 17 (115), and I moved it to another post -  marking this one as correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further on the issue on returning from cameraRoll, camera or video - the app is still running, it is not hung, but all touch actions are unresponsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2014 Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for Reporting the issues,

We are able to reproduce issues mentioned above and we are investigating them.

Best Regards,

Jitender

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2014 Dec 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a bugbase entry for this that I can track? I've looked through the outstanding bugs for version 16 and haven't found any that look the same. I'm happy to submit one if that helps in any way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just catching up with testing using the latest SDK 17 (115) and finding the following: With SDK 16/17 on iOS the app has issues with datagrid/list skins - if you manually skin using setRendererStyle, it seems ALL the skin states are using the Selected skins, and the upSkin state uses the selectedUpSkin skin as far as I can make out (in tests this seems to be the case).

I am also noticing that sometimes on return from the camera, cameraroll, and video camera, the app will sometimes hang - not always. I am continuing to test. The hang actually closes the app quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The unresponsiveness on return from camera, cameraroll, and video appears to be fixed in SDK 17. The list skin confusion on iOS still seems to be there in SDK 17 (115), and I moved it to another post -  marking this one as correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines