• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SDK28 problem on google play

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published my app with AIR SDK 31 than I upload my play developer console.But I've got error said " Your app is targeting 27 it's must targeting to sdk 28" I try with hardman sdk 33 but it's come with commercial during the app start-up. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might be able to use the older AIR 32 and target Android SDK 28, it wasn't actually designed for it but others have mentioned having luck with it and not seeing too many issues (aside from some problems with the back button).  In your application XML you would have to set in your manifest:

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="19" android:targetSdkVersion="28" />

Or if you wanted to switch to Harman's AIR 33, it's built to support SDK 28.  To get rid of that splash screen on app start-up, you'd have to purchase a paid commercial license from Harman, you can get the process started by emailing them at Adobe.Support@harman.com and letting them know which tier you'll need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines