Highlighted

secure resources into standalone application

New Here ,
May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working on a PC application, and i've got lot of resource files (xml, pictures, videos...) . I deploy the app in standalone, so my folder look like that :

- MyApp.exe
- MyApp.swf

Adobe AIR

META-INF

Resources

I'm looking for a way to securise my resources folder.

I try for example, to package all my resources in a zip file and rename it without extension - yeah, i'm looking for that kind of "security"- , then load it at launch, but it's impossible to do that wtith a ~800Mo file.

Does anybody have an idea to easily securize my app ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

secure resources into standalone application

New Here ,
May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working on a PC application, and i've got lot of resource files (xml, pictures, videos...) . I deploy the app in standalone, so my folder look like that :

- MyApp.exe
- MyApp.swf

Adobe AIR

META-INF

Resources

I'm looking for a way to securise my resources folder.

I try for example, to package all my resources in a zip file and rename it without extension - yeah, i'm looking for that kind of "security"- , then load it at launch, but it's impossible to do that wtith a ~800Mo file.

Does anybody have an idea to easily securize my app ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2015 0

Have something to add?