Highlighted

Session did end with error (null) - AIR 16 simulator - app install with xcode 6.1

Participant ,
Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this error is still causing an issue even with latest AIR 16.0 builds .. having NO ability to test on simulators without having to resort to some sort of manual install  just sucks..

even with manual installs, all apps tested via simulator just default to english and ignore the translations, resulting in the need to produce separate simulator builds for every language !

tried everything to get this working... if we cant get stable iOS8 builds tested for both new and old devices soon,  i'll be out of business and sadly a non subscriber !

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Session did end with error (null) - AIR 16 simulator - app install with xcode 6.1

Participant ,
Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this error is still causing an issue even with latest AIR 16.0 builds .. having NO ability to test on simulators without having to resort to some sort of manual install  just sucks..

even with manual installs, all apps tested via simulator just default to english and ignore the translations, resulting in the need to produce separate simulator builds for every language !

tried everything to get this working... if we cant get stable iOS8 builds tested for both new and old devices soon,  i'll be out of business and sadly a non subscriber !

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2014 0
Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I've been having exactly the same issue!! Haven't been able to test any application in the simulator since Xcode 6.

BTW: Fb 4.7 air sdk 15.0.0.349 Error occurred while installing the application

air native extensions // https://airnativeextensions.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2014 0