Highlighted

Software download

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download software from CurationSoft that uses Adobe Air. Here is the error message I get back:

Adobe Reader could not open 'CurationSoft (3).air' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).

I am using a MAC. Any ideas on what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Software download

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download software from CurationSoft that uses Adobe Air. Here is the error message I get back:

Adobe Reader could not open 'CurationSoft (3).air' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).

I am using a MAC. Any ideas on what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to AIRHelp

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2015 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Atul, you need to try again. AIRHelp is a RoboHelp output. Not a general forum for assisting with all things AIR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captiv8r, thank you for your suggestion, moving the discussion to AIR Installation Issues

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2015 0